Keeping You Safe at Futura Hair Salon in Exeter
After the Government’s announcement of the 12th of July, 2021 and a further review of every aspect of your salon experience with us, we have implemented a Health and Safety regime whose standards remain as high as possible whilst allowing for the relaxations set out in the Government’s new guidelines.
What You Can Expect
- All services currently remain by appointment only - Please call the salon (01392 213217) to book your service.
- You are now free to enter the salon without needing to call us for access or queue up outside.
- Please aim to arrive at the salon just before your appointment to reduce waiting times.
- You will then be asked the standard COVID symptom questions, after which your stylist will guide you to your seat.
- Our “COVID Declaration Form” will no longer need to be filled out, however if you use the “NHS COVID-19 Track & Trace” app on your phone, our QR code will be available for you to check-in if you so choose.
- Disposable masks (if you don’t already have one) and garment covers are available for you at reception. We encourage you to wear a mask whilst at the salon but this is now a matter of personal choice. Staff have been advised to continue wearing masks whilst in close contact with guests.
- Stylists will also continue to regularly wash their hands and use sanitising gel both throughout the day and
in between client appointments (after sanitising/preparing your station).
- Sanitising gels are also available for you to use throughout the salon, including each station and bathrooms.
- The number of available stations and back-wash sinks will remain reduced and our screens will stay in place between each workstation.
- Every station will continue to be sanitised before each client visit.
- Gowns & towels are washed & dried after every use at over 60°C.
- A “Traffic Light” system remains for bathroom visits to ensure you do not accidentally bump into anyone.
- Every area of the salon is deep cleaned and disinfected before opening every day.
- Hot & cold refreshments are now fully available and will be served in sanitised cups or disposable bottles.
- All payments are now processed at reception after your service is completed (Pre-payment of your service at the time of booking your appointment is no longer required). We encourage cashless payment where possible.
- For children’s appointments and for guests with carers, the reception area is now open for the parent/guardian or carer to sit in during the appointment.
If you start to feel unwell leading up to your appointment, develop a temperature, dry cough or a loss/change in your sense of taste/smell, please call the salon (01392 213217) and we’ll reschedule your visit.