Keeping You Safe at Futura Hair Salon in Exeter
After the recent relaxations in the Government’s COVID guidelines, we conducted a further review of every aspect of your salon experience with us. As a result, we have implemented a Health and Safety regime whose standards remain as high as possible and for which we have been awarded the Salon Standards Agency’s highest “5-Star” rating for salon hygiene.
What You Can Expect
- You are now free to enter the salon without needing to call us for access or queue up outside.
- Please aim to arrive at the salon just before your appointment to reduce waiting times.
- Disposable masks (if you don’t already have one) and garment covers are available for you at reception should you prefer to use them. We encourage you to wear a mask whilst at the salon but this is now a matter of personal choice. Staff have been advised to continue wearing masks whilst in close contact with guests.
- Stylists will also continue to regularly wash their hands and use sanitising gel both throughout the day and in between client appointments (after sanitising/preparing your station).
- Sanitising gels are also available for you to use throughout the salon, including each station and bathrooms.
- Every station will continue to be sanitised before each client visit.
- Gowns & towels are washed & dried after every use at over 60°C.
- Every area of the salon is deep cleaned and disinfected before opening every day.
- Hot & cold refreshments are now fully available and will be served in sanitised cups or disposable bottles.
- All payments are now processed at reception after your service is completed.
- For children’s appointments and for guests with carers, parents/guardians or carers are now free to sit in during the appointment.